This section describes the management methods of personal data that the user decides to provide through browsing the site and sending the contact form on the website www.seaengineering.it. This is information provided to users in relation to the rules established by EU Regulation 2016/679 and in particular of articles 12-23 of the same Regulation.
This is information provided to users in relation to the rules established by EU Regulation 2016/679 and in particular of articles 12-23 of the same Regulation.
The data controller of personal data collected through the site www.seaengineering.it is
Place of processing
The processing of personal data takes place at the headquarters of the owner
Sea Engineering S.r.l.
Via Rosso di S. Secondo 10
95123 – Catania, Italia
Data collected with the contact form
By filling in the contact form the user:
- communicate Name and Surname;
- communicate the telephone number and the email address to which you want to be contacted;
- write a message to send to email@example.com
Purpose of the processing
The name, surname, telephone number and email address specified by the user when filling in the contact form and the information entered by the user in the body of the message are used exclusively to respond to the request of the user.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data collected by Sea Engineering S.r.l. through www.seaengineering.it may be processed by subjects involved in the organization of the site (such as administrative, commercial or system administrators) or by external personnel (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies ) from time to time appointed, if necessary, Data Processors pursuant to art. 4 n.8) GDPR which defines as “data controller” the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
In any case, each user can always request from the Data Controller the updated list of Data Processors in the manner set out in the section on user rights (ie by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
With the exception of the cases indicated above, the user’s personal data will not be disclosed to third parties except:
- the user has given his express consent to the communication; communication is necessary to provide the service or product requested by the user;
- the communication is necessary in reference to third parties who collaborate with Sea Engineering S.r..l. to provide the service or product requested by the user. (in this case only the data necessary for the provision of the service or the supply of the product will be communicated and the same is forbidden to use the same data for different purposes).
- is required by law.
Period of conservation
The information given by the user with the completion of the contact form (name, email address, text of the message) will be processed and stored for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose for which it was collected, that is, for sending the reply. to the question submitted.
Right of access
The interested party has the right to ask the Data Controller whether a processing of personal data concerning him is being carried out and, if so, to obtain access to the same and the following information:
- The purposes of the processing;
- the categories of data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- when possible, the period of storage of personal data provided or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right of the data subject to request the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if the data is not collected from the interested party, all information available on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such treatment for the ‘interested.
If personal data is transferred to a third country or an international organization, the data subject has the right to be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer.
Sea Engineering specifies that:
- Does not communicate users personal data to international organizations or third countries;
- The interested party has at any time the possibility to request the rectification or cancellation of their personal data in the manner indicated in the relevant section (ie by sending an email to email@example.com i).
- Personal data is not collected by fully automated procedures, but the consent of the user entering his / her data in the forms provided on the site is always required.
The interested party has at any time the possibility to request the rectification or deletion of their personal data in the manner indicated in the relevant section (ie by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Personal data is not collected by fully automated procedures, but the consent of the user entering his / her data in the forms provided on the site is always required.
Right to cancellation and right of rectification
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller
- the correction of the data, if they are not correct
- the cancellation of your personal data.
For the exercise of this right it is possible to send a written request to email@example.com
The data controller will, without delay, in full compliance with the art. 17 of the European Regulation for the requested cancellation.
Right to limit the treatment
The interested party has the right to obtain the treatment limitation from the data controller in the following cases:
- the data subject disputes the accuracy of his data: for the time necessary for the data controller to verify its accuracy;
- unlawful processing: the data subject opposes the cancellation and requests that its use be limited;
- the data subject opposes the processing in accordance with the art. 21 paragraph 1 awaiting verification on the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party
Right to lodge a complaint
The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Changes to this regulation
This document is subject to updates without prior notice in compliance with regulatory or regulatory provisions.