SEA Srl designs and develops autonomous Observatories platform able to be used in shallow water and deep sea environment.
Design takes into consideration the customer requirements in terms of: sensor payload, deployment facilities (vessel, ROV, budget), maintenance and upgrading, life time and operation.
SEA has developed 3 different class of autonomous multidisciplinary platform for:
- Shallow water and aggressive environment
- Deep water (less than 2000 m depth)
- Very deep water (5.000 m depth)
All autonomous observatories could be customized following client requirements and specifications in terms of:
- Payload (number and type of sensors)
- Life time (duration of battery pack)
The autonomous observatories are able to be connected with surface buoy in order to improved their real time capabilities and increase the duration of the battery.